Your cart is currently empty!
Top Ten Wonderful Things You'll Miss This Weekend if You Don’t Drink
10. Alternating licking salt from some portion of your anatomy (or your date’s) with shots of tequila.
9. Selling large short uncovered contracts on cattle futures.
8. Performing a karaoke to Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”, a song that you have never heard.
7. Sharing way, WAY too much on Facebook.
6. Coming up with an idea for the first, actually workable cold fusion process… which idea you will, of course, have forgotten tomorrow.
5. “Falling asleep” on public transportation, waking up at the end of the line in a VERY sketchy neighborhood.
4. Buying an inflatable unicorn horn for your cat on the Internet
3. Starting your very own, personal collection of soaking wet cigarette butts, because you saw “such an interesting one” on the street… up close. Really close.
2. Fixing your makeup/hair/clothes in a manner that makes them look two orders of magnitude worse.
1. Smoking. Except you don’t smoke.
If you’re Drinking too much too often
Rethink the Drink.
Supportive, diverse, community, based on mutual respect and independent thought, open to anyone hoping to stop drinking or just slow down. Alcohol is the only addictive drug that people question you for NOT using.
The spirit is not in the bottle.
It’s in you !
Come Join Us for 100 Days of Change.
Maybe you’re ready to stop drinking and that will be the daily goal you’ll set. Maybe you’re not ready yet but want to read and write and share your thoughts for 100 days of preparation .
Private, anonymous, and away from the busy commercial noise of social media.
Talk to Us
Open Your Mind to the Possibilities
This “Top Ten Reasons Post” was shared to the Boozemusings Community by @Ira from HSM. Thank you Ira for helping me smile through my first sober year. A little bit of humor is always a great idea !