Your cart is currently empty!
Top Ten Useful Things to Keep in Mind when you’ve been Drinking
10. Police officers will not let you use the laptop in their squad car to check your Facebook.
9. The voice saying, “Attention customers…” in WalMart, is not God’s.
8. If you don’t understand day trading in monetary futures sober, you probably don’t understand it drunk either.
7. You didn’t feel that punch after you hit on the biker’s chick, but your jaw is still broken. Jeepers! Just stay down dude!
6. The part of your brain that is affected first when you drink is the part that handles your “higher functions”; nuff said.
5. Deleting that drunken “what I REALLY think of you” text you sent your mother-in-law last night does NOT “unsend” it.
4. The guy you are making out with is not Ian Somerhalder.
3. When you have had too much to drink, having more to drink is not the solution.
2. Kahlil Gibran died in 1931. Which means you’re not him. Or anything close.
1. While human beings can fly, their glide slope is VERY steep.
If alcohol made you happy
if it cured boredom
if it solved your relationship issues
If it gave more then it takes
Would you be reading this?
So if you’re thinking about drinking but know that’s not the best idea come Talk to Us.
This “Top Ten Reasons Post” was shared to the Boozemusings Community by @Ira from HSM. Thank you Ira for helping me smile through my first sober year. A little bit of humor is always a great idea !