Your cart is currently empty!
The Boozemusings Community Blog is written by a diverse group. We are current and former members of the BOOM Rethink the Drink community where we also blog privately, in an anonymous, supportive forum. Find us app HERE for connection and support when you need it.
I don’t know when I realized alcohol was a problem for me, but in my journal, I mentioned drinking too much 30 years ago, and in the last 10 years, there are more frequent references. I did not drink in high school and was not a heavy drinker in college. In medical school and residency, […]
On March 6, 2015, I stumbled over an online community called Hello Sunday Morning that was designed to help people change their relationship with alcohol by blogging together in a private space. I had only recently started reading blogs to help me stop drinking and stumbled over HSM on Facebook while searching sobriety blogs. I […]
- Tool Kit
- How is Your Relationship With Alcohol?
- Are You Sober Curious ?
- How to Stop Drinking
- A Family History of Addiction
- Alcohol the Seductive Beast that Kills
- Alcohol, Brain Chemistry, Mindfulness and Neuroplasticity
- Emotional Sobriety
- Staying Sober
- Sober Milestones
- An Alternative to Alcoholics Anonymous and Traditional Recovery
- Debunking the Glamour of Mommy’s Wine Time
Authors and Categories
- Boozemusings is a lifestyle blog and the BOOM Community is a peer support group. We are NOT trained addiction counselors but simply a community of people who have overcome or are overcoming alcohol issues. We do not provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, nor does anything on this website create a physician/patient relationship. If you require medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, please consult your physician.