If you are doing Dry July, these are some of the benefits that you may well feel in as little as 30 days alcohol-free :
- 1 – Having your mornings back (heck even your evenings!).
- 2 – Having clarity on what you have done or said the night before.
- 3 – Being able to live up to promises you have made – including being more present with loved ones and yourself.
- 4 – healthier body and mind.
- 5 – saving LOADS of money.
reading to help you avoid the late afternoon alcohol cravings : Alcohol Cravings and Hypoglycaemia
More Benefits after just 30 days alcohol free?
- Unhungover mornings are definitely my number one.
- Complete reduction in my anxiety.
- A clear head
- More time for me
- Learning to love and respect myself
- It’s a light at the end of the tunnel. Life once again has potential.
- You can do this. 😘
Why Feel Trapped in your routine, Get Inspired! Stop drinking, relax and enjoy this Dry July and you may achieve :
Headspace, spontaneity, good mental health and SAFETY – I feel safe wherever I go, because I’m sober and can escape from awkward situations really quickly!
A positive outlook, great skin, no daily headaches, improved overall mood, honesty and integrity – no more covering up my drinking and hiding it.
Better sleep, space and the emotional strength to take stock of my life.
Pleasures in daily life where before I was just getting by.
Peace, not that incessant yap about booze.
reading to help if you have trouble sleeping after going alcohol free : Sleep Solutions
Pride (as opposed to shame)
A deeper way to connect with myself and others, peace of mind, freedom, calmness and more cash !
More cash? YES more cash!
In 30 days alcohol-free I have saved money, and have more self-respect, self control great health and joy. Also I lost the sharp tongue. And have more money!!!! 🌺🌸😍🥰💕
Related Posts from Boozemusings:
Invest in you
You’re so worth it too! ❤
If you’re “sober curious” … If you are drinking too much too often and want to stop or take a break…or if you have stopped drinking and are trying to stick to sober! Talk to Us.
We are an independent, anonymous and private community who share resources, support and talk it through every day. It helps to have a community behind you in a world where alcohol is the only addictive drug that people will question you for NOT using