This “Top Ten Post” was shared to the Boozemusings Community by @Ira from HSM.
10. You would rather have a pencil driven through your eye than be exposed to sunlight.
9. Trying to gain control of the situation, you continue to tell your room to “stay still.”
8. Looking at yourself in the mirror induces the same reaction as chugging a glass of fresh paint.
7. You’re convinced that chirping birds are Satan’s pets.
6. You set aside an entire morning to spend some quality time with your toilet.
5. You replaced the traditional praying on your knees with the more feasible praying in a fetal position.
4. The bathroom reminds you of a carnival barker shouting, “Step right up and give it whirl!”
3. All day long your motto is, “Never again.”
2. You could purchase a new bike just by recycling the bottles around your bed.
1. Your natural response to “Good morning,” is “Shut up!”
If alcohol made you happy
if it cured boredom
if it solved your relationship issues
If it gave more then it takes
Would you be reading this?
So if you’re thinking about drinking but know that’s not the best idea come Talk to Us.
Learn More about out community Here
This “Top Ten Post” was shared to the Boozemusings Community by @Ira from HSM. Thank you Ira for helping me smile through my first sober year. A little bit of humor and common sense is always a great idea !