10. Since going alcohol-free I’ve learned that my problems aren’t any bigger or more painful. In fact, just the opposite.
9. I’m happy to say that my check liver light went out!
8. I can go to sleep without a drink.
7. Cinco de Mayo is so totally not an important holiday.
6. I can remember all the words to “Chances Are” by Johnny Mathis.
5. My little voice can actually suggest good things to do.
4. If you ask me why I’m not drinking over and over, I’m perfectly fine with lying to your face.
3. I can thread a needle.
2. I love everybody more than I thought I could. My wife and family, folks at work, and my friends.
1. Life is great!
Are you thinking about going alcohol-free?
What is the best way to quit drinking?
Maybe you will start with a one month challenge
Maybe you will know on your last day one that enough is enough
I used to think that there was only one way to stop drinking
but I have learned that the best way is the way that each of us finds ourselves.
If you’re working on going alcohol-free come into BOOM today and get active with the community
Don’t Give Up
You’ll find Tips and Tools here
Look forward to talking to you in Boom!
If you’re drinking too much too often come Talk to Us.
Alcohol is the only drug that people question you for not using but you don’t have to drink.
Don’t stay trapped because the stigma of alcohol free seems worse than the cost of drinking to much.
We are an independent, anonymous and private community who share resources, support and talk it through every day. It helps to have a community behind you in a world where alcohol is the only addictive drug that people will question you for NOT using