Your cart is currently empty!
Top Ten Alcohol-Free Internet Entertainments
This top ten list came from a man who I’ll call Ted. Sometimes these lists are serious and informative and sometimes very funny, but I know that I would not have gotten through my first alcohol free year with style and a smile if it weren’t for Ted.
10. Bake this cake: www.allfood.recipes/hummingbird-cake/
9. Try out some AF drinks: www.pinterest.com/search/pins/?q=non+alcholic+drinks&len=9&rs=ac
8. Create your own website or blog: http://wordpress.com/
7. Have a Spa party: www.pinterest.com/lacey_pentland/party-girls-spa-day/
6. Watch a free movie: www.hulu.com
5. Read a great book free: www.gutenberg.org/
4. Learn a new language, fun and free: www.duolingo.com/
3. Take a college class for free: www.oeconsortium.org/
2. Chill out with ambient sounds: http://asoftmurmur.com/
1. Encourage the rest of us: https://boom-rethink-the-drink.mn.co/
If you’re drinking too much too often, are sober curious or want to support others taking a break from the booze and be alcohol free, come join us.
Sobriety is Clarity, Creativity, Freedom! Community connection is the first step.
Open a Book, open a browser, open your mind. The keys are out there.
You don’t HAVE to drink.
Boom Community Rethink the Drink
Guide to your First Month of Sobriety : Why and How to Quit
Related posts from Inside the BOOM Community :
Of the People, By the People, For the People… Community is the Cure
This top ten list came from a man who I’ll call Ted. My friend Ted is a husband, father, grandfather and hard working professional who is fighting off the” little voice” in his head that loves whiskey. Ted often simply posts top ten lists, that always hit the nail on the head. Sometimes these lists are serious and informative and sometimes very funny, but I know that I would not have gotten through my first alcohol free year with style and a smile if it weren’t for Ted.
When Ted and I parted ways he said that I could publish his posts far and wide on behalf of the Boozemusings Community .
And so I will.
Thank you Ted !