The Boozemusings Community Blog is written by a diverse group. We are current and former members of the BOOM Rethink the Drink community where we also blog privately, in an anonymous, supportive forum. Download the free app HERE and search BOOM Rethink the Drink for connection and support when you need it.
If you’re drinking too much too often Rethink the Drink. Alcohol is the only drug that people question you for NOT using.
- Tool Kit
- How is Your Relationship With Alcohol?
- Are You Sober Curious ?
- How to Stop Drinking
- A Family History of Addiction
- Alcohol the Seductive Beast that Kills
- Alcohol, Brain Chemistry, Mindfulness and Neuroplasticity
- Emotional Sobriety
- Staying Sober
- Sober Milestones
- An Alternative to Alcoholics Anonymous and Traditional Recovery
- Debunking the Glamour of Mommy’s Wine Time
Authors and Categories
- Boozemusings is a lifestyle blog and the BOOM Community is a peer support group. We are NOT trained addiction counselors but simply a community of people who have overcome or are overcoming alcohol issues. We do not provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, nor does anything on this website create a physician/patient relationship. If you require medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, please consult your physician.